Denair turns the heaviest job into a simple one-man task. The Denair Lowboy Dovetail has a full-width loading ramp to accommodate narrow and wide track equipment. Lowering the ramp is accomplished by way of the air/ hydraulic power system. The system is totally self-contained and has no need for a wet-kit onboard your truck or tractor. After the ramp is down, just hook up the 8,000-pound electric winch to easily and quickly load up your equipment, being further accommodated by Lowboy axles for lower deck heights.
Built to work… Built to last!
- Single piece H-Beam lower deck main frame – no short sections pieced together.
- 17.5” radial tires – rated above California bridge – law carrying capacities.
- Adjustable torque arm suspension for added stability and longevity.
- 2-speed landing gear- not an inflexible “drop foot”. Adjustable to fit any truck hookup.
- Tie – down placement to meet your specifications.
- Painted to your color.
Whether you are a grower, a harvesting company, a produce hauler or in any other area of the agricultural business that uses trailers, we’d like to invite you to find out about the Denair line of trailers.