Denair Trailer Mfg can provide anyone who works in the agricultural industry with the field trailers they need to get the most difficult jobs done. Armed with more than 45 years of experience in the field, Denair Trailer Mfg designs and builds trailers that can be used for almost any purpose.
Trailers manufactured from Denair Trailer Mfg will stand up to just about any challenge on your farm or ranch. Advantageously, it’ll do it while offering up protection for your crops and preventing them from getting damaged while you do your job. It’s the most efficient way to conduct your harvests as efficiently as you can possibly can.
Take a look at some of the features of our field trailers below:
- 8′ x 21.5′, 24.5′ and 28.5′ bed sizes
- Formed steel outside frame allows flexibility and strength, plus comfort for hand loading.
- 11 R-22.5 16 ply radial tires for good flotation.
- Lunette Eye drawbar with rubber insert pivot hinge. (Pull Trailer)
- Ball bearing turntable is bolted on for easy maintenance. No welds-no warps.
- Heavy-duty spring suspension perfect for pulling through mud, or over the road.
- ABS anti-lock brakes prevent wheel lock common on unloaded trailers, reducing flat spots on tires. A significant increase in tire life with an associated decrease for your tire budget.
Faster Loading / Unloading
- Tilting tailboard with over-center locks provide non-snag unloading.
- Fold-down headboard allows for stacking of trailers for transport.
Maximum Crop Protection
- 8.25 x 22.5 10-hole wheels with right offset to keep brake drum inside wheel reducing crop damage.
- 30” high clearance axles.
- 80” track widths standard.
- 2 speed bolt on landing gear with 80” spacing fits row widths. (Semi Trailer)
- ABS Brakes on all wheels, totally self contained and compatible with any non ABS tow vehicle.
- Large 16 1/2” x 7” anti-lock air brakes provide for safer stopping ability.
- Long life, bump proof, rubber mounted seal beam lights are easily replaced.
- All edges are ground smooth.